Boys High School & College Preparatory Soccer Program
Our goal is to provide players an excellent environment to develop all aspects of the modern game, resulting in outstanding players who will excel at the higher levels of soccer and continue to have lifelong enjoyment of the world’s greatest game.
Our High School & College Preparatory Soccer Program fees include:
- Indoor Training (Winter: 2 nights per week)
- Outdoor Training (Spring: 2 – 3 nights per week)
- Highest Competitive Outdoor League
- Indoor League (Winter)
- Three tournaments including College Showcase(s) (Selected by DOC)
- State Cup Entry (Spring)
- Supplemental training opportunities with other teams in the club
- Player Evaluation and College prospect consultation and information
- Specialized Goalkeeper Training
- Speed and Agility Training
BOYS HS SPEED AND AGILITY TEST – Saturday October 26th 4:00 - 4:30 PM
BOYS HS TRY-OUTS – Saturday October 26th 4:30 - 6:00 PM
- Please register for tryouts using the form below
- Please download, fill out and bring the IYSA Waiver with you. Download Waiver
- Please download, fill out and bring the concussion form with you. Download Concussion Form
- All new players must bring a copy of their birth certificate
All tryouts will be held outdoors at Tomaso Sports Park 11950 Ackman Rd - Huntley, Illinois 60142
Please arrive 1/2 hour early for warm-up. All Heat United Soccer Club teams work with a professional trainer and USSF certified / licensed coaches. HUSC is affiliated with IYSA (Illinois Youth Soccer Association), YSSL (Young Sportsmen's Soccer League).
Heat United understands some of your high school seasons are still going on, and we don't want anybody getting injured, so you won't have to participate in the games. We need you at tryouts to collect your information and take pictures. If you are interested in playing this winter and spring, you need to be there with IYSA waiver and concussion form.
Register For Tryouts
2019 Boys High School Tryouts